Changing PSN Ball / Logo
- 2.Mount the ISO using a backup manager such as multiMAN or webMAN.
- 3.Select the disk, and choose the desired icon.
- 4.Press Cross to install and Yes when prompted. You will be returned to the XMB.
- 5.Reboot to verify that it works properly.
- 1.Download a PSN ball that you like, various packs can be found on Google.
- 2.Extract the one you want and make sure it is named as "xmb_plugin_normal.rco".
- 3.Apply the PSN logo using the "Applying the Coldboot or Logo" section below.
- 1.Enable writing to flash on your PS3. This can be done with a pkg file for your specific CFW, or enabled in Rebug Toolbox for Rebug systems.
- 2.FTP into your PS3 and browse to /dev_flash/. This directory may be called /dev_blind/ or /dev_rebug/ depending on your system. It does not always appear even if you enabled writing to flash, so try manually typing in the directory name to get to it.
- 3.Download the file you will be replacing to your PC (xmb_plugin_normal.rco) and keep them in a safe place in case something looks wrong and you want to revert back.
- 4.Copy the xmb_plugin_normal.rco file you downloaded or copied to /dev_flash/vsh/resource.
- 5.Reboot and enjoy your new mods! It is suggested to disable writing to flash on your PS3 to prevent corruption on reboots.